- Interior and exterior in stainless steel, except for the external base in galvanised steel
- Rounded internal corners
- Flat-bottomed monocoque structure, it can be placed on an existing base (upon feet removal)
- High-pressure injected CFCs-free polyurethane insulation (density 40 Kg / m³)
- Insulation thickness of TN (normal temperature) counters: 50 mm
- Insulation thickness of BT (low temperature) counters: 50 mm
- Self-closing doors with magnetic gasket
- Electronic front control panel with 1 NTC probe for TN counters (normal temperature), with 2 NTC probes for BT counters (low temperature)
- Lockable opening motor compartment for easy inspection and cleaning of the condenser
- Standard extractable monobloc refrigeration unit (room temperature +30°C and relative humidity 60%) easy access for standard cleaning and maintenance
- Counters also available in remote condensing unit version
- BT counters (low temperature) are equipped with evaporator heater, drain heater, door edge heater and thermostatic valve;
- Evaporator with anti-corrosion cataphoresis treatment
- Entirely automatic defrosting and condense water evaporation
- Kit of no. 4 adjustable stainless steel feet (height: 110/180 mm)
- Easy installation, ready to use
Refrigerated counter for food preparation.
Endless solutions to meet any use requirements.
No. 1 plastic-coated grid GN 1/1 for each door.
No. 1 pair of stainless steel “L-shaped” runners for each door.
Led lights for counter with glass doors (PV).
Insulating underlay in all (BT) low temperature version, (TN) versions without.
top (SP) and granite worktop version (GRA).
Standard packaging: pallet + cardboard.
Built-in unit (CG)
With unit on the right or on the left side
R290 (on request)
DEPTH 700 mm
HEIGHT M SP 800/870 mm
HEIGHT GN 840/910 mm
HEIGHT GNAL 940/1010 mm
HEIGHT GNGRA 830/900 mm
HEIGHT GNL 1150/1200 mm
HEIGHT GNLAL 1150/1200 mm
HEIGHT GNSK 1050/1120 mm
- Testing data: temperature + 30°C / relative humidity 60%