New concept of exposing food in vertical self-service displays
The STROMBOLI 90 represents the new concept of exposing food in vertical self-service displays. It has been thought to satisfy the new needs of giving an attractive image to the exposed food. The particular design is combined to the functionality of the cabinet suitable to the preservation of dairy products, sausages, fruits and vegetables, pre-packed meat and poultry.
The structure is in galvanized stainless steel, painted with epoxy resins. The injected polyurethan without CFC guarantees the complete isolation.
The shelves can be positioned at the desired height and slope. The cabinet is multiplexable, with no limits of length. It is cooled by conveying cooled air equally distributed by the wide-surface evaporator.
- 2 double- glazed side-walls (30 mm thick each)
- Dairy Products version (SL) and Meat version (C): 4 shelves made of atossic white-painted steel sheet or stainless stainless steel (for inox version), easily adjustable in height, fitted with price-rails, without lighting and without shelf risers
- Fruits and Vegetable version (FV): 3 inclined shelves made of atossic white-painted steel sheet or stainless stainless steel (for inox version), easily adjustable in height, fitted with price-rails, without lighting and without shelf risers, fitted with one inclined upper mirror
- Autorolling night blind
- Expansion valve R404A/R507 for both built-in and remote versions
- Electronic control panel
- Timer for automatic lights turn off
- Timed defrosting for Dairy (SL) and Fruit and Vegetables (FV) versions,
- Electric Defrosting for Meat (C) version
- Upper internal neon lighting
TECHNICAL DATA AVAILABLE BELOW ONLY FOR REGISTERED USERS